A big concern for many businesses today is cash flow, and freight brokerage and transportation companies are no exception.
If you’re in the trucking business and don’t like waiting for payment on your freight bills, freight factoring may be a great fit for you to turn unpaid invoices in to immediate cash. You can qualify based on the creditworthiness of your customers which is ideal.
Transportation factoring, also known as trucking factoring or freight bill factoring, is a good fit for frieght companies of all sizes looking to either outsource their accounts receivables function. Freight factoring is commonly available throughout both the USA and Canada, and G Squared Funding, LLC can provide fast cash for truckers in as little as 24 hours.
Non-Recourse Factoring and Recourse Factoring at Low Rates:
- No minimum volume requirements
- No long term contracts
- Competitive Fuel Advance Program
Freight Broker Factoring:
- Offer Quick Pay to Your Clients
- Build Excellent Credit for Your Company
- Never Worry About Slow Paying Shippers
- Free Credit Checks
- Free Fuel Card
- Full Service Billing
- Full Collection Services
- Discounted FedEx Overnight Program
- Choose your payment method
- Online Account Information Available 24/7